Welcome Back Now Word Family & Guests!
Now Word Family, we are so happy to be worshiping in person! We have made preparations for your safety. Take a look at the information below.
During our phase 2 relaunch, we will be offering one in-person service, limited to the first 100 Christ followers who reserve their seat(s). Click the button below to get started.
During Phase 2, the following precautions will be in place:
- Online Worship & Word Experience
- Limited in-person Worship & Word: First 100 people to sign-up, unless otherwise excluded for health/safety reasons
- No in-person Youth or Discipleship ministry activities
- No one considered high-risk or with underlying health conditions will attend
- Social distancing of 6 ft will be exercised
- Face masks that cover your nose and mouth are recommended.
We will continue to follow CDC recommendations, such as social distancing, recommending face masks, and frequent disinfection of the sanctuary and foyer.
- Youth Council services will continue to be offered via Facebook and lnstagram.
- Everyone will enter the sanctuary through the main doors to the foyer.
- Only the foyer and restrooms in the sanctuary will be open. The Cheryl Porter Administrative Suite will ONLY be open to the Day Team.
- Java Joy will be closed. Do not congregate or eat in the foyer.
For your safety, Gatekeepers will ensure every other row and seats in between families are not used.
Please Stay at Home if:
- You are high-risk or have underlying conditions.
- You have been exposed within the last 14 days to someone suspected of having C0VID-19.
- You have traveled outside the US within the last 14 days.
Do not feel obligated to come if you are not comfortable assembling corporately.
Please continue to enjoy our Online Experience via Livestream, Facebook Live, NWCC Phone App.
If you have any questions or concerns about whether you might be high-risk or susceptible to contracting COVID- 19 please contact the Health and Wellness ministry.
Online & In-Person Sunday Service - 10 AM
12525 Nacogdoches Road #110 San Antonio, TX 78217
Phone: (210) 490-9673