Elder Dan Brooks
Infidelity is the violation of the marital agreement, a betrayal of trust, and a threat to the marriage covenant. Sexual behavior over the internet can easily threaten relationships because it is extremely accessible, affordable
and the ability to hide one’s identity helps people feel they won’t get caught. Pornography, chat rooms, and sexting are modern terms not found in the Bible; but God has given us very clear guidance on sexual immorality and
how we can correctly experience the gift of intimacy.
1. Recognize sexual sin – Ephesians 5:3
2. Respect your marriage – Hebrews 13:4
3. Flee from sexual immorality – 1 Corinthians 6:18
4. Pursue holiness – 2 Timothy 2:22
5. Focus on your spouse only – Song of Solomon 7: 6-12
If you’re struggling with sexual sin, let the Holy Spirit guide your life. Then you won’t be doing what your sinful nature craves. This will allow you the rightful focus on enjoying intimacy with your spouse the way God intended.
2023 Leadership Conference